These guidelines are for Dos Santos International (DSI) licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use the Dos Santos International and all other trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
Use of the Dos Santos International logo, copyrighted materials (et al.) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Dos Santos International or authorized agent, may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws.
Use of DSI trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
DSI’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets.
In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities.
By using a DSI’s trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that DSI is the sole owner of the trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a DSI’s trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to DSI. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Authorized Use of Dos Santos International Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only DSI and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the DSI Logo or name in advertising, promotional, and sales materials excluding advertising through the Google, Google Adwords, Facebook, Facebook Advertising platforms.
Regarding Google, Google Adwords, Facebook and Facebook Advertising platforms–all uses of DSI trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, and icons must be granted express, written permission. Before use, all requests for permission should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorized Use of Dos Santos International Trademarks
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, DSI trademark, including SN-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically granted by express written permission.
2. DSI Logo and DSI-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Dos Santos International Logo or any other DSI-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Dos Santos International.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use any variation of the Dos Santos International logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Dos Santos International trademark for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Dos Santos International trademark or any other DSI-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use any Dos Santos International trademark, including DSI-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Dos Santos International affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Dos Santos International Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive DSI packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
7. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Dos Santos International slogan or tagline.
8. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Dos Santos International trademark as a second level domain name.
Depictions of Dos Santos International Products
1. Endorsement or Sponsorship: Dos Santos International does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of DSI products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Dos Santos International endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.